If you are a vegetarian, you must have been asked often, “How do you go out to eat as a vegetarian?” Earlier, many restaurants didn’t serve any vegetarian food item. But the picture is changing fast, not only many restaurants are now offering vegetarian options, but many exclusive vegetarian and vegan restaurants are also popping up.
According to Statista, in 2015, 26% of Americans report following a vegetarian diet. It is one of the significant reasons many restaurants are catering to vegetarian food. Here are some reasons why you must dine out at vegetarian dinner restaurants in San Diego:
- Peace of mind: Many vegetarian diners are quite rigid about eating a vegetarian diet only. Eating at a restaurant that only serves vegetarian meals gives a peace of mind as there is no chance of cross-contamination and also they need not ask the servers 100 questions to ensure that your meal is entirely animal-free. By eating at a dedicated vegetarian restaurant, diners can forget all the stress and enjoy a hassle-free meal.
- Wide variety: Choosing a dedicated vegetarian restaurant for dining gives you a lot of options to choose from among the appetizers and snacks, lentils, parathas, and other main course options. Many vegetarian restaurants even offer thali, Gujarati food, and Indian Chinese to choose from to satiate the taste buds of people of all ages. You can enjoy healthy appetizers like Tofu tikki, dahivada, and main course options such as Hoisin Stir Fry Okra, Green beans, and almond fried and Tofu in hot garlic sauce.
- Mindful menus: Vegetarian restaurants feature several vegetarian options to nourish the mind and the body. Some vegetarian restaurants even offer inventive, fun, and fusion food that gives you a chance to taste flavorful dishes. Imagine eating at a restaurant that embeds the African style of cooking with Asian culture and American influence. At Sattvik Foods, you can try fusion food, which is the chef’s specialty. At Sattvik Foods you can enjoy Italian Samosa, Jalapeno cheese samosa,
- Health benefits: A vegetarian diet is healthy because vegetarians consume less animal fat and cholesterol and instead consume more anti-oxidants and fiber. A vegetarian diet reduces the risk of degenerative diseases like high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, and certain types of cancer.
- Wholesome meal: Some vegetarian restaurants even offer Sattvikthali, which is packed in all nutrition as the thali consists of several appetizers, many vegetables, and desserts. Thali offers variation as you can enjoy several flavors together. A thali also helps in weight management as it is fiber-rich and makes you feel fuller for longer durations.
With years of experience, the chef at Sattvik creates flavorful and healthy meals using only high-quality ingredients, fresh produce, herbs, and spices. All the food is cooked from scratch and is prepared without preservatives. You can even get the vegetarian meals delivered at your home or office and just reheat it.