Planning breakfast catering for your workspace can be slightly tedious for you. And when you expect the best vegetarian food of your choice in your office space, it becomes tougher. So, let’s discuss how to order breakfast catering that’ll wow your office!
1. Who will have breakfast?
Start with creating a guest list according to your budget. If you know the figures, you can understand how much you can afford. Some luxurious breakfast items will not work for restricted budgets and big organization or sales events. To reduce expenses, go for catering platters and breakfast buffets.
2. What kind of event is it?
Catering impresses guests. Hence, find out the best catering to go with. Check whether you will try to impress your clients. Consider ordering foods according to your corporate event. Here are a few tips to follow:
- High stakes, formal meetings
- Don’t order excessive or too little food. Order according to your needs.
- Think more regarding yummy but sloppy foods.
- Hours-long meetings
- Surprise your office employees with lunch.
- Select dishes at room temperature.
- Casual meetings
- Order extra food for social events.
- Utilize food for lifting the mood.
- Large events
- Try portable bites like breakfast boxes, wraps, or bagels.
3. Ordering breakfast catering for dietary requirements
You can fulfill your dietary needs also with breakfast catering. Here’s how to order a breakfast catering for particular dietary requirements:
- Always order an extra portion of vegan dishes to make sure people get enough amount of food.
- Know whether your guests have any food allergy and ask them about special diets in advance. Don’t keep any job for the last minute.
- Always communicate with your caterer to let him know about dietary requests and food allergy. Sattvik Foods makes it easy by instructing you when you choose an item from their menu.
- Choose the dishes that everybody can eat. Opt for customizable breakfast bowls.
4. What do they want?
If somebody else will host the office event, give him/her an opportunity to choose the cuisine. When you are free from responsibilities, think about how to represent the event of your company the best possible way. You can order breakfast sandwiches if your workplace is free-spirited. But this idea won’t work if you want to impress a multinational company. Rather, pick globally inspired, pretty breakfast boxes.
5. Remember to order drinks
People will get thirsty, so don’t forget to order breakfast drinks, such as fresh juice, tea, and coffee. Keep the arrangement of drinking water for guests also.
6. Remember every little thing while ordering breakfast catering
Always make fail-safes around your breakfast catering order. Don’t forget the little things while ordering:
- Filter your search to find eateries near your workplace by distance.
- Fix an earlier food delivery time to be ready in advance.
- Predict potential issues and let the caterer know about them.
- Rely on Sattvik Foods to ensure your breakfast catering order is yummy and comes seamlessly.
Hope, the aforesaid tips will help you order an amazing breakfast catering that will impress your office.