Snacks and Appetizers fill the small hunger that we get between Breakfast – Lunch and Lunch – Dinner. When we go to a picnic along with the family, this sort of Snacks and Appetizers serves the best to enjoy a crunchy bite along with small chit-chats.
There is a talk in the public that the majority of the Snack items and Appetizers come under junk food. Our team experimented on this aspect and prepared a Snacks and Appetizers menu which is nutritious and tasty.
The Snacks and Appetizers in this menu give you the joy of eating crunchy food apart from helping you in gathering the nutrients. So, an extra bite doesn’t spoil your health now!
Sattvic diet is a diet based on foods in ayurvedic and yogic literature that contain the quality (guna) sattva.] In this system of dietary classification, foods that decrease the energy of the body are considered tamasic, while those increase the energy of the body are considered rajasic.
A sattvic diet is meant to include foods and eating habits that are “pure, essential, natural, vital, energy-containing, clean, conscious, true, honest, wise”. A sattvic diet can also exemplify the religious principle Ahimsa, the doctrine of non-violence, or not causing harm to other living things, which is one reason why yogis often follow a vegetarian diet.[
A sattvic diet is a regimen that places emphasis on seasonal foods, fruits, dairy products, nuts, seeds, oils, ripe vegetables, legumes, whole grains, and non-meat-based proteins. Some sattvic diet suggestions, such as its relative emphasis on dairy products, are controversial.]
A sattvic diet is sometimes referred to as a yogic diet or a yoga diet in modern literature. In ancient and medieval era Yoga literature, the concept discussed is Mitahara, which literally means “moderation in eating”.
We offer a unique fusion of African style of cooking with the Asian culture and American influence to create lip-smacking dishes. The chef at Sattvik likes to bring complex flavors by carefully using different cooking techniques and cultures to ensure something flavorful and healthy.
Sattvik offers a fusion foods thali in San Diego and is ideal for people who work in offices. Here are some reasons why you must order fusion foods thali in San Diego:
- Nutritious: Our thali has all the necessary nutrients packed in one meal. As there several appetizers, a variety of vegetables and desserts, you get your total daily dose of nutrients. Also, thali includes dishes that are rich in various phytochemicals that indicate the presence of bioactive compounds like carotenes (orange), lutein (yellow), and lycopene (red). Vegetarian food rich in fiber also restores gut bacteria and helps in preventing chronic diseases.
- Wide variety: As our thali offers variation to the people, there is never a shortage of flavor. All the dishes in the thali are made from healthy ingredients and are sure to please the taste buds of all. The menu changes daily so you will never feel bored with it.
- High-quality ingredients: At Sattvik, we believe that food can taste good only when prepared using fresh and high-quality produce. We select our vegetables, spices, and herbs from the best and carefully curate the dishes that have a contemporary spin with a touch of the original flavor.
- Healthy: All the dishes at Sattvik are cooked from scratch, thus have no preservatives. A vegetarian diet is high in fiber, minerals, and vitamins and low in saturated fats. It ensures that the cholesterol and blood pressure remain in check. A vegetarian meal can lower the risk of heart diseases and also improves mood and depression. The plant-based diet helps in weight management, as it is rich in fiber; it makes you feel fuller for longer durations.
- Convenient: In today’s time, we are already running short of time and deciding what to order take a considerable amount of time. By ordering fusion food thali at Sattvik, you can save the time otherwise spent on deciding what to order. Also, even if you are alone you need not settle for one single dish, the thali consists of multiple dishes in moderate quantity.
The chef at Sattvik uses her years of experience and love for food to create a healthy, nutritious, flavorful, and colorful meal that is sure to please all. You can order the fusion food thali and get it delivered at home or office and reheat and enjoy it. To order the food, visit the website and select the options. You can cancel the subscription whenever you want without much ado.